Perceptions of Consulting in the US
In a market as big and as competitive as the US, the battle to win the hearts and minds of clients is as intense as the prize for succeeding is big. Our report reveals:
- The top ranked firms for overall mindshare (how likely people are to mention them), quality and value
- The firms that clients are most likely to recommend
- The top ranked and most recommended firms by consulting service
- How views differ between direct clients and prospects
It also offers:
- In-depth firm-by-firm analysis for: Accenture, Aon Hewitt, A.T. Kearney, Bain & Company, The Boston Consulting Group, Capgemini Consulting, Deloitte, EY, Hay Group, IBM, KPMG, L.E.K. Consulting, McKinsey & Company, Mercer, Oliver Wyman, PwC, Roland Berger, Strategy& and Towers Watson.
- Commentary and analysis from our consulting industry experts.