Perceptions of Consulting in Energy & Resources
Clients in the energy and resources industry hold markedly different views from their counterparts elsewhere in terms of their assessment of the quality and value consultants deliver. Our report reveals:
- The top ranked firms for overall mindshare (how likely people are to mention them), quality, and value
- The firms that clients are most likely to recommend
- The top ranked and most recommended firms by consulting service
- How views differ between direct clients and prospects
It also offers:
- In-depth firm-by-firm analysis for: Accenture, Aon Hewitt, A.T. Kearney, Bain & Company, The Boston Consulting Group, Capgemini Consulting, Deloitte, EY, Hay Group, IBM, KPMG, McKinsey & Company, Oliver Wyman, PwC, Roland Berger, Strategy& and Towers Watson.
- Commentary and analysis from our consulting industry experts.