Perceptions of Consulting in Germany
The German market is among the most competitive in the world, and as consulting firms fight for business with other consulting firms and the internal consulting divisions established by clients, so the battle for the hearts and minds of clients becomes critical. Based on our extensive survey of clients, our report reveals:
- The top ranked firms for overall mindshare (how likely people are to mention them), quality, and value
- The firms that clients are most likely to recommend
- The top ranked and most recommended firms by consulting service
- How views differ between direct clients and prospects
It also offers:
- In-depth firm-by-firm analysis for: Accenture, Aon Hewitt, A.T. Kearney, Bain & Company, BearingPoint, The Boston Consulting Group, Capgemini Consulting, Deloitte, EY, IBM GBS, Hay Group, KPMG, McKinsey & Company, Oliver Wyman, PwC, Roland Berger, Strategy& and Towers Watson.
- Commentary and analysis from our consulting industry experts.