Perceptions of Consulting in the US in 2017
In a market as big and as competitive as the US, the battle to win the minds of clients continues. Our report reveals:
- The top ranked firms for overall mindshare (how likely people are to mention them), quality, and value
- The firms that clients are most likely to recommend
- The top ranked and most recommended firms by consulting service
- How views differ between direct clients and prospects
It also offers:
- In-depth firm-by-firm analysis for: Accenture, Aon Hewitt, A.T. Kearney, Bain & Company, BCG, Capgemini Consulting, Deloitte, EY, IBM, KPMG, L.E.K. Consulting, McKinsey, Oliver Wyman, PA Consulting, PwC, Roland Berger, Strategy&, and Willis Towers Watson.
- Commentary and analysis from our consulting industry experts.