Perceptions of Consulting in Energy & Resources in 2017
Clients in the energy and resources industry hold markedly different views from their counterparts elsewhere in terms of their assessment of the quality and value consultants deliver. Our report reveals:
- The top ranked firms for overall mindshare (how likely people are to mention them), quality, and value
- The firms that clients are most likely to recommend
- The top ranked and most recommended firms by consulting service
- How views differ between direct clients and prospects
It also offers:
- In-depth firm-by-firm analysis for: Accenture, Aon Hewitt, A.T. Kearney, Bain & Company, BCG, Capgemini, Deloitte, EY, IBM, KPMG, McKinsey, Oliver Wyman, PwC and Roland Berger.
- Commentary and analysis from our consulting industry experts.