Perceptions of Consulting in Healthcare in 2017
Reform may be sweeping through the healthcare sector, but are there similar levels of change happening to what clients think of consulting firms? Based on our extensive survey of clients, our report reveals:
- The top ranked firms for overall mindshare (how likely people are to mention them), quality, and value
- The firms that clients are most likely to recommend
- The top ranked and most recommended firms by consulting service
- How views differ between direct clients and prospects
It also offers:
- In-depth firm-by-firm analysis for: Accenture, Aon Hewitt, A.T. Kearney, Bain & Co, BCG, Capgemini, Deloitte, EY, IBM, KPMG, McKinsey, PwC, Roland Berger, and Willis Towers Watson.
- Commentary and analysis from our consulting industry experts.